Sunday 26 July 2015

THE LOST BATTLE.

Each morning I wake up to fight a battle. It starts with my eyes which flicker hard to control but finally the tear drops come rolling down. Then it moves to my lips which try to smile but the frown is more powerful. Then it turns out to be the failure of my ears which try to hear the melodies but only one sound resonates which says “ I  am not good enough”…. And the heart, the heart that forever resides in the darkness of the previous night. The darkness that doesn’t go by the pretentious sunlight of the morning. It stays because there is no real light at all. At least no light bright enough to reach that black part of me. I wish my senses win over this battle someday. I wish one morning would be better than every other morning I have ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment